Follow by Email

Friday, March 18, 2016

U.S. Congressional Record 1922

House Joint Resolution 322

In 1922 England severed 78% of historical Palestine (133 A.D. - 1922) and used it to create an Arab country for the Arab population of Palestine. It was called Trans-Jordan. The remaining 22% was set aside as a country for the Jews (originally the entire area of Palestine was intended for the Jews but politics and alliances during and after WW1 changed the international agenda). The division of Palestine was in the spirit of the division of all the Middle East and North African land mass after WW1, a land mass held which was home to an abundance of peoples: Christians, Jews, Arabs, Muslims and more. Until WW1 there were no Arab countries in existence in this land mass. Borders were drawn and countries were formed.

Below is one of numerous documents which attests to the fact the today's international narrative on the conflict between Israel and the Arabs disregards historical truth. Note the red encircling and yellow emphasis.



Until and during the first half of the 20th century the use of the term "Palestinian" was used in reference to Jews, as had been the case since the year 133 A.D. The Arabs in Palestine, for the most part drifters, were referred to as Arabs. Documentation before and after the year 1900 attests to this fact.

In more recent times, prior to the establishment of the multi-billion dollar Arab propaganda machine in the early 1960's, Arabs in the Jordanian-held Judea and Samaria (misnamed the West Bank) as well as those in the Gaza Strip held by Egypt, were referred to as Arabs. They were referred to as Arabs because that is what they were, and are till this day.

In 1964 Yasser Arafat planted the seeds of the myth of a "Palestinian" nation. A "People" that had existed since time immemorial when if fact they had immigrated from all over the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe, mostly after the 1880's when Jews in Palestine began to develop advanced industry and medical facilities which offered high-paying wages and modern healthcare.

Today, by way of a brilliant comprehensive indoctrination system which has infiltrated into Western democratic governments and Western universities, this false Arab narrative has been instilled into the political arena of the world. Today even all logic boundaries have been crossed. There are now no boundaries to the fabrication and fraudulence permeated into world society. History is being re-written. As recently as 2013 PA President Mahmoud Abbas stated that "Jesus was a Palestinian messenger who would become a guiding light for millions."

During a 2012 interview with lecturer Dr. Omar Ja'ara of An-Najah University in Nablus, Moses suddenly become a "Muslim who led the Muslim children of Israel out of Egypt." Please take time to witness in this link how YouTube has become a major tool of Arab fraud profileration which is succeeding to embed rewritten history into the minds of unsuspecting young people today.

Relevant links: Hamas Rep Tells Where Arabs of Israel and Jordan Originated
Ex Arab-Israeli Parliament Member "I don't believe there is a Palestinian Nation, I think that is a (British) colonial invention"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments from unhidden sources will be accepted.