Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Betrayal of the Jews - British Military Forces in Palestine

Prior to WW1 there existed not one Arab country in the Middle East. What existed was a land mass governed mostly by the 400 year old Ottoman Empire. The population comprised a multitude of creeds and ethnicities -- Arabs Muslims, Jews, Christians, Druze, to name but a few. The land was divided by borders and control awarded to the strongest clans, which at that time and place meant to "he with the bloodiest dagger." Over 99% of the land was given to Arabs. The Jews were allotted land that had been known as Palestine for 2000 years, or sometimes referred to as Southern Syria.
The Mandate for Palestine given to England by the League of Nations after WW1 for the purpose of temporary guardianship. It required England to hold the land for the development of a Jewish state. In an illegal move based on the economic and strategic aims of England, the English illegally severed 78% of Palestine east of the Jordan River and awarded it to a Bedouin by the name of Abdullah I bin al-Hussein from the Saudi Peninsula, to become an Arab state. The remaining 22% of Palestine west of the Jordan River, including Judea and Samaria (aka West Bank) was to become a Jewish state. That remaining 22% of the land is what the so called Mid East conflict is about. While today's Jordan comprises 88% of Palestine and is still populated by a "Palestinian" majority, Israel is expected to give up much of this tiny sliver of land for the creation of yet another Arab Muslim country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments from unhidden sources will be accepted.